Beauty's

Montag, 1. Februar 2010

Best Blog Award



so much....

Sanna from http://sannansalonki.blogspot.com for tagging me for the  




:))

The rules for the award are as follows:

1. To accept the award, you must post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted you the award, and a link to their blog.

2. Pass the award on to approximately 10-15 other blogs that you recently discovered and think are great!

3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I 've recently discovered these great blogs:


 














:)

Kommentare:

  1. Danke! :) You are too sweet for tagging me with these other wonderful, beautiful and talented ladies! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks for tagging me Kiku! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thanks so much for tagging me! :) You made my day!

    AntwortenLöschen

Danke für deinen Kommentar :o)